- Our ingredients are top secret! But if you need to know ingredients for dietary reasons, please contact Linsee via the contact form
- Sweet Nine Bakeshop takes extra precautions with ingredients for customers with food allergies. If you have an allergy, please make sure to check the allergy box when you add cookies to your cart and include any special instructions in the text box above.
- Please note – All items are made in the same facility and may contain traces of wheat, peanuts, nuts, eggs, milk, and soy
- Choose the pickup or delivery ($20 fee) option at checkout
- Pickup instructions will be sent once order is completed
- Delivery orders will be ready 2-4 days after order date (if you need a specific delivery date, note this at checkout)
- No deliveries Saturday or Sunday
- Orders cannot be delivered to P.O. boxes
- Orders delivered ONLY to Bakersfield, CA city limits
Try our Bourbon* Walnut Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Box, made from Sweet Nine Bakeshop's small-batch, freshly made cookie dough. These cookies are just like Grandma’s oatmeal cookies, but way more bougie! A touch of bourbon* to complement the cinnamon is the secret to this recipe, along with juicy and plump golden raisins. Pairs perfectly with vanilla ice cream. This one will take you waaay back!
HOW IT WORKS
Choose the number of cookies you want in the drop-down menu above. Add your preferred pickup/delivery date in the message box. Cookies are made to order by Sweet Nine Bakeshop and are available 2-4 days after your order, with high volume times of the year taking longer. Schedule a local pickup or choose our in-town delivery option for $20 and have our cookies hand delivered right to your front door (Bakersfield City limits only).
* The whiskey and bourbon that are added into the recipes are very small amounts and are used to enhance flavors. All traces of alcohol bake out in the oven. Do not eat raw.
Use and Care
Cookies should be stored at room temperature in an air-tight container and consumed within 1-3 days for freshness.
Pickup & Delivery